I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click " Pre-paid Terms and Conditions" to be able to see the verbiage about any changes are subject to a $50 cancellation fee, although they do have other warnings on that screen in red type about debit cards.

I really think this is misleading and that verbiage about a $50 cancellation fee should have been on the main page and any consumer should not have to click a link at the bottom of the page in order to know what they are getting themselves into. See my screenshot, where I have circled the tiny print in red. This should be more prominent and higher up on the page.

I'm Pissed. I was just trying to change my reservation, not cancel it. I will never use this company again.

Review about: Advantage Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - BAIT and SWITCH Advantage Rent A Car "After shopping online for quotes on a 9 day rental car I settled on Advantage. Big Mistake! I entered the code "SMBNS11512" that I found online for up to 20%..." Read more Be ware: SIXT are Liars, greedy and Opportunist Sixt "I rent cars over 16 times in last 13 months in Orlando, from that I used to like SIXT Rent a Car and rent 7 times… and i can tell..." Read more Cruise America "New York City" depot is an abandoned shack in Long Island! Cruise America "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more