Advantage Rent A Car - Advantage Rent-a-Car is charging me $50 to change my reservation
I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click " Pre-paid Terms and Conditions" to be able to see the verbiage about any changes are subject to a $50 cancellation fee, although they do have other warnings on that screen in red type about debit cards.
I really think this is misleading and that verbiage about a $50 cancellation fee should have been on the main page and any consumer should not have to click a link at the bottom of the page in order to know what they are getting themselves into. See my screenshot, where I have circled the tiny print in red. This should be more prominent and higher up on the page.
I'm Pissed. I was just trying to change my reservation, not cancel it. I will never use this company again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Reservation Change
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Reserved a Chevrolet Malibu for $133.07 for 4 days from SJC. When I showed up all they would rent me was a GMC Yukon XL for $231.75. Don't walk, run..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "Not worth the savings. We had an extremely unsafe vehicle!! The exterior of our car was dinged and beat up but the inside was clean. After having the car 4-5..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."