Advantage Rent A Car - Advantage Rent-a-Car is charging me $50 to change my reservation

I made a reservation for a rental car last night on I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click " Pre-paid Terms and Conditions" to be able to see the verbiage about any changes are subject to a $50 cancellation fee, although they do have other warnings on that screen in red type about debit cards.

I really think this is misleading and that verbiage about a $50 cancellation fee should have been on the main page and any consumer should not have to click a link at the bottom of the page in order to know what they are getting themselves into. See my screenshot, where I have circled the tiny print in red. This should be more prominent and higher up on the page.

I'm Pissed. I was just trying to change my reservation, not cancel it. I will never use this company again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Reservation Change
Review category
review #482922 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Advantage Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Advantage Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Advantage Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about