On the night of 12/22 I reserved a full-size car to pick up at Advantage rentals at Hartsfield Airport in ATL on 12/23 at 7am.

My plane arrived at 6:30. Caught the shuttle to the rental car place and there was a sign saying “Go to Level 1” (pick-up) for assistance.

Went to level 1 and the chicks there told me go to Level 2 and see an attendant at “EZ Rental”. Went to EX rental who said they were closed til 8!

Why I had to go to a completely different company I don’t know! Why they were closed til 8am at a 24hr location- I DONT KNOW!

So after looking for other rental cars- during the holidays - a young lady arrived to Advantage 7:23am and assisted us. So we get to the pick up area AGAIN! They’re attempting to put us in the wrong car. After a little back and forth we pulled out our emailed reservations and they finally realized THEY HAD THE WRONG PERSON PULLED UP! Omg!

So we finally get our car and the screen is out on the radio and the rear view camera won’t come on. So they make us wait another 15 mins for another vehicle. It’s 8:48am

Product or Service Mentioned: Advantage Rent A Car Car Rental.

Comments

I hate the Atlanta airport and would believe just about any crummy thing I heard had happened there regardless of whose department, kiosk, job, or related business was involved.