2.3
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We rented from the Orlando Airport.May 9, 2017.

Week rental, because our departure time was at 7:00 am we had to bring the car back early. No time to get the final bill. Requested the final bill twice and it was received without the total breakdown each time of cost only the total and the breakdown language but not the total amount for each item. The only thing that was added to the bill was the E-Toll at $9.00 a day.

Was not worth the money, which was advised to get because of the many tolls and cost in Orlando. We went through 5 totals within 7 days. Not worth the money when tolls were less than $3.00. The Customer Services Clerk didn't tell us that to add a driver would cost us $93.00 extra found this out when I requested the bill.

She only asked if my husband would be driving and she would need his DL. Nothing more, not one word of an extra charge. Don't give your driver licences if you don't plan to drive, my husband didn't even drive the car not one time. The car was fine no problems there.

I am saying ask before you pick up the car, can you give me an estimate of what the total will be.That way no surprise cost.

Review about: Advantage Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Car and the quick return.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments