2.7
Additional Fees

After reading several reviews, good and bad, I decided to rent from Advantage and give them a call, after all, there pricing is hard to beat. We walked with our luggage to the pick up point to take us to get our car.

This wait was not bad and the area had covered waiting. We had to wait a short time to get our car because there was clearly not enough help. Our car was notwhat we reserved, but it was OK, clean and ran good. We turned our car in about 2:30 pm because we had a 5:00 flight to catch.

We were able to leave our car in a long line of cars with nobody to check us in. When I checked my credit card statement, we had been overcharged, not much, but overcharged. My husband called to inquire and we were told the car was not returned until 7:00 that evening.

Remember, we had a 5:00 pm flight to catch. They would do nothing about the charge, we were mislead, and this is why I will not use them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advantage Rent A Car Hyundai Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I had the same issues with Advantage in Denver, that many people have experienced in there critique. I was taken advantage of but I will never use this company again.