Insurance Quality

I feel like I have been over charged by their service.I didn't pick up my vehicle until 11:03pm 10/23/15.

It clearly says on my receipt: "all daily charges based on 24-hour rental day" I had the car returned by 5 am on the 10/25/15 which is not a full 48 hours and yet I'm being charged a full 2 days rate. I spoke with Someone in customer service who tried to tell me that in order to have avoided the 2nd day charges i would've had to have the vehicle in within a 3 hour window of those first 24 hours. This isn't stated ANYWHERE on the receipt and their customer service person said that it isn't on any paperwork that he is aware of. The attendant in the parking garage takes most of your signed paperwork with the exception of one sheet before you even get the car!

So even if it was on one of those sheets there's no way for me to know. Also they don't let you read anything before you do the digital initial and signature because "it's all on the computer" and they couldn't show it to me. What is on the receipt is "all daily charges based on 24-hour rental day" which implies that if it isn't a 24-hour rental the charges are prorated. Based on what their customer service person was saying in order to have avoided the extra day charges I would've had to have the vehicle returned to you all by no later than 2:03am.

No one would've even been there to verify that i had returned it by that time! They are cheating people out of their money by deliberately choosing not to disclose key information and misleading them by putting on the paperwork "all rental charges based on 24-hour rental day".

NEVER RENT FROM THEM!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Advantage Rent A Car. The most disappointing about advantage car rental at Advantage Rent A Car was misleading and deceptive Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advantage Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Advantage Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Based on 24 hour time... sounds like u kept it over 24 hours meaning your charged for 48 hours some Ppl r just cheap I frequently rent from them now I find u get what u pay for. There's many pros to their insurance and also they have 24 hour drop off there via hertz happens to me all the time everything ur saying is false lol