I reserved a car for my arrival on vacation in Albuquerque, New Mexico in early April of 2016; got periodic updates from Advantage about my reservation.When I got there, they said the government had come to town and they gave them my reserved car, I called the next day to complain and was told the city manager would call me and that it was spring break not the the government that caused the problem.

That call never happened. I arrived late at night and had to take a taxi. Would NEVER suggest anyone use Advantage. I went with Enterprise which I should have done to begin with.

Have always had great service from them.Never let price be the deciding factor.

This person wrote the review advantage rent a car car rental from Advantage Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Advantage Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advantage Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #1147808

I had plans to rent a car in May from Advantage, but after reading these reviews I will try another company !