Resolved
2.6
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 06

Hello, I recently received a business response from Advantage Rent A Car (i.e., the Voice of the Customer Manager).To summarize, I am satisfied with her response that focused on customer satisfaction, professionalism, and even gratitude. Moreover, my card was refunded $164.13.That said, I am very happy with the outcome of this case and might even be willing to give Advantage another chance of serving me again in the future.

Original review posted by user Sep 14

Charged me 170 bucks more than 5 months after I rented for "tolls".... I was deceived and am not a happy camper!

Review about: Advantage Rent A Car Toll.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Car was clean, Cheap car at first.

I didn't like: Misleading and deceptive, Over charging and misleading pricing, Customer services, Time frame of additional charges.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments