Bogota, Bogota

Dear Sirs.

I made use of your services from 10/12/15 through 14/12/15

Which were successfully paid with my credit card

However today January 22 of 2016 you are charging again an approximate

value of $38 USD to my previously mentioned credit card. Thus I demand

an explanation of why is this amount being charged to my credit card.

I hope we can overcome this inconvenience, we will be in touch.

I attached invoice made by you, along with the charges made to my

credit card, as you can see are two totally different dates, the rent is

made directly on the counter.

Regards,

Jose Miguel Copete Rivera

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Advantage Rent A Car and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants Advantage Rent A Car to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advantage Rent A Car and advantage rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Be ware: SIXT are Liars, greedy and Opportunist Sixt "I rent cars over 16 times in last 13 months in Orlando, from that I used to like SIXT Rent a Car and rent 7 times… and i can tell..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Scam service Enterprise Rent A Car "The end of June 2017 we requested online a quote for a nissan altima or similar from July 3 2017 to July 9 2017. On July 2nd 2017 my husband..." Read more Cruise America "New York City" depot is an abandoned shack in Long Island! Cruise America "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more