Advantage Rent A Car - Scam Car Rental, Rude and Dirty

Tampa Airport OFF AIPORT March 8 2013

Most unprofessional car rental company I have ever worked with.First off the property is off airport even though clearly advertised as on Airport!

They of course blamed that This place was in a dump of a trailer! The line was 10 deep we waited for 30-40 minutes. Every customer before were all furious and seemed to be blown away with the miserable service they were getting! The manager Terry Gibson sat behind his desk and did absolutely nothing to help waiting clients.

There were only two people working the computers and a girl filing her nails answering the phone. Terry was rude ugly and frankly an ***! He sat in his office doing nothing! We flew in for a meeting at Tampa General and now were going to be late.

I asked the manager, Terry Gibson to help us and he looked at me like I was crazy and responded You just have to wait in line and then he went back to his desk and sat there looking around. I guess he showed me he was the boss!

What an ***!Terry Gibson photo below.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 23, 2014 #818975

City Manager Terry Gibson = unprofessional ***

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Advantage Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Advantage Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about