Tampa Airport OFF AIPORT March 8 2013

Most unprofessional car rental company I have ever worked with.First off the property is off airport even though clearly advertised as on Airport!

They of course blamed that RentalsCars.com This place was in a dump of a trailer! The line was 10 deep we waited for 30-40 minutes. Every customer before were all furious and seemed to be blown away with the miserable service they were getting! The manager Terry Gibson sat behind his desk and did absolutely nothing to help waiting clients.

There were only two people working the computers and a girl filing her nails answering the phone. Terry was rude ugly and frankly an ***! He sat in his office doing nothing! We flew in for a meeting at Tampa General and now were going to be late.

I asked the manager, Terry Gibson to help us and he looked at me like I was crazy and responded You just have to wait in line and then he went back to his desk and sat there looking around. I guess he showed me he was the boss!

What an ***!Terry Gibson photo below.

Review about: Advantage Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments