Advantage Rent A Car - Scam Car Rental, Rude and Dirty
Tampa Airport OFF AIPORT March 8 2013
Most unprofessional car rental company I have ever worked with.First off the property is off airport even though clearly advertised as on Airport!
They of course blamed that RentalsCars.com This place was in a dump of a trailer! The line was 10 deep we waited for 30-40 minutes. Every customer before were all furious and seemed to be blown away with the miserable service they were getting! The manager Terry Gibson sat behind his desk and did absolutely nothing to help waiting clients.
There were only two people working the computers and a girl filing her nails answering the phone. Terry was rude ugly and frankly an ***! He sat in his office doing nothing! We flew in for a meeting at Tampa General and now were going to be late.
I asked the manager, Terry Gibson to help us and he looked at me like I was crazy and responded You just have to wait in line and then he went back to his desk and sat there looking around. I guess he showed me he was the boss!
What an ***!Terry Gibson photo below.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."