Advantage Rent A Car - Scam Car Rental, Rude and Dirty
Tampa Airport OFF AIPORT March 8 2013
Most unprofessional car rental company I have ever worked with.First off the property is off airport even though clearly advertised as on Airport!
They of course blamed that RentalsCars.com This place was in a dump of a trailer! The line was 10 deep we waited for 30-40 minutes. Every customer before were all furious and seemed to be blown away with the miserable service they were getting! The manager Terry Gibson sat behind his desk and did absolutely nothing to help waiting clients.
There were only two people working the computers and a girl filing her nails answering the phone. Terry was rude ugly and frankly an ***! He sat in his office doing nothing! We flew in for a meeting at Tampa General and now were going to be late.
I asked the manager, Terry Gibson to help us and he looked at me like I was crazy and responded You just have to wait in line and then he went back to his desk and sat there looking around. I guess he showed me he was the boss!
What an ***!Terry Gibson photo below.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."