Tampa Airport OFF AIPORT March 8 2013
Most unprofessional car rental company I have ever worked with.First off the property is off airport even though clearly advertised as on Airport!
They of course blamed that RentalsCars.com This place was in a dump of a trailer! The line was 10 deep we waited for 30-40 minutes. Every customer before were all furious and seemed to be blown away with the miserable service they were getting! The manager Terry Gibson sat behind his desk and did absolutely nothing to help waiting clients.
There were only two people working the computers and a girl filing her nails answering the phone. Terry was rude ugly and frankly an ***! He sat in his office doing nothing! We flew in for a meeting at Tampa General and now were going to be late.
I asked the manager, Terry Gibson to help us and he looked at me like I was crazy and responded You just have to wait in line and then he went back to his desk and sat there looking around. I guess he showed me he was the boss!
What an ***!Terry Gibson photo below.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well... I was on my way to becoming a frequent Enterprise rent-a-car (and truck) customer....until this morning that is. Last week I was in TX (Abliene, TX) and had a great..."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."