Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We waited 45 minutes at the LAX airport for our shuttle to arrive to take us to the Advantage location.After finally getting to the check-out desk, the associate asked if I just wanted the "basic" insurance.

Then I was told that I had to leave a $200 deposit, which would be returned as soon as I returned the car. I reluctantly agreed and then was finally our way. The car smelled horrible- it took three days for the smell to subside. Returning the car, I was told that the deposit would be returned in about 7 business days onto my card.

When I got my credit card statement - the "basic" insurance cost more than the cost of renting the car!We had the car for 5 days and the insurance alone was over $200!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of advantage rent a car shuttle service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Advantage Rent A Car needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned advantage rent a car shuttle service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advantage Rent A Car.

Comments