Do not fall for the deceptive practices of this company.They will place a $350 hold on your debit card and not process the release of the deposit in a timely manner, nor will they provide you the transaction number so it can be traced, they had the audacity to tell me that they do not have a transaction number to provide me.

Another issue is you can usually get a better rate by reserving the car for two days and get a second reservation for the third day, yet they are very reluctant to give you the same rate for all three days.Use Alamo rental instead as they do not place a hold on your card except for the amount of the rental, nothing more.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Advantage Rent A Car - BAIT and SWITCH Advantage Rent A Car "After shopping online for quotes on a 9 day rental car I settled on Advantage. Big Mistake! I entered the code "SMBNS11512" that I found online for up to 20%..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - UNSAFE vehicle and crappy customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Not worth the savings. We had an extremely unsafe vehicle!! The exterior of our car was dinged and beat up but the inside was clean. After having the car 4-5..." Read more 17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more