Tried to reserve a car at the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas and the website would not accept my attempt to reserve a car.Called Advantage and was told to try again the website later.

Tried several times during the day with no luck as the website redirected me to the home page over and over again. I decided to reserve a car via phone and was told after a dropped call that all car for Friday were sold out.

Just upset that you can not rent a car on the phone for the same price offered online.I suspect that the website was refusing to accept my offer to rent a car because I was wanting to rent for one day and was using a discount code, as the message I got on line was to try again later.

Reason of review: nothing available.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Budget Rent A Car - Budget Rent-A-Car Bait & Switch Budget Rent A Car "...This brought the total cost of the two-week rental to $1,042.38. Not only was this a classic bait and switch, I could have rented the Avalon in advance and paid..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Advantage Rent-a-Car is charging me $50 to change my reservation Advantage Rent A Car "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..." Read more 17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more