2.0

Advantage Rental Car charged me $25 to fix a window chip.Then they added $50 administration fees.

They were also *** enough to send me a copy of the other 12 cars that had "chips". So did they charge $50 administration fees for all of those too. I bet they did. What a scam.

Sounds like they should be strictly into the administration business rather than the rental business. They double their money with this SCAM!!!!

Never rent from them AGAIN!!!!RENTERS BEWARE!!!!!!

Tbone_2016 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Advantage Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Advantage Rent A Car to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was trying to extort money from customer and administration fees tacked on for a window chip. Author liked the most customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advantage Rent A Car and advantage rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments