Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I decided to try out these guys. I booked the car and at the pickup i asked the person if i can change the drop off location from Orange county to LAX as work plans had changed.

He told me it can be done for a fee but i need to call customer service. I then changed all my travel plans etc. to fly out of LAX. When i called customer service (3 times) i was told it cant be done but a person will call me back.

Im still waiting. I had to drive an hour back to Orange county, drop the car off where the person didn't care for my complaint. Book another car through a different company and then drive to LAX in rush hour traffic. It was the first and the last time i am renting from these guys.

We have 60 people that travel for work and rent cars every week. This company has now been barred on our rental car company list. Better to stick to the bigger companies that are more flexible.

It might cost more but it would have saved me 3 phone calls and 4 hours in traffic wasted because of these guys. NEVER AGAIN

Comments