I have called and filed a complaint with customer service after my recent experience renting a car at Advantage.I have subsequently called three more times to try and get a response, and can not get one from any customer service agent I speak with.

This is my issue:

I had many issues from the outset. Firstly, I arrived at around 8:30 AM to rent a car, and waited in line until about 9:30 AM before I saw the agent to rent the car. I then waited THREE HOURS before the car was ready for me to *** the lot. The rental time indicated that I rented the car at 9:30, but in fact I didn't get keys UNTIL NOON, loosing almost half a day in travel.

Secondly, when I made the reservation with the agent, I asked to rent the car from Friday - Sunday, and made sure with the associate at the desk that it was fine to return my car by 6PM on the Sunday for the rate that I was quoted, and she assured me it was ok to do so. When I returned the car before 6PM on the Sunday I was charged for an extra day, and on top of that all kinds of additional fees and taxes that were not mentioned when I booked the car had been added on. The total charged was about $200 over what I was quoted for a two day trip. On top of all of this, when I tried to explain to the agent at the desk upon returning the car, she refused to do anything and told me I had to call customer service.

When I called customer service, I was told she could not do anything besides file the complaint and that I would have to wait up to 48 hours to hear back from the corporate head office with a "ruling" on my case. Unbelievable.

Safe to say I will not be recommending Advantage to anyone I know.I will now take to social media to try and elicit some response from someone at the company!

jsharpe2015 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Advantage Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Advantage Rent A Car to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no recourse to solve a problem, scam out of a good deal i reserved, worst customer service ever and invisible customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advantage Rent A Car and advantage rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Same problem with a deposit added on.And not willing to work it out .

Drop the car off , and we will go and charge your account 53.00 for the fuel. I said no and she made the rest off the transaction tuff and very unruly . Thanks but know thanks .

Know recommendations from me.Taerable place to do business thought they were going to be good because of one good recomendations From me