I twice tried to use their web site to rent a car in Orlando. Their website was having problems so I could not tell if my rental occurred. So I canceled both of them with 10 minutes of renting. On the second rental I tried to use the free upgrade that they sent me. The free upgrade did not work.

They charged me $50 each for the two rental cancellations - all because their website does not work.

Don't use this company ever. Poor website and they definitely have the highest cancellation fees of any company I have ever used.

My guess is they make more money off of their cancellation fees than they do from their car rental based on my experience.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Advantage Rent A Car. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advantage Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Advantage Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Advantage Rent A Car - Scam Car Rental, Rude and Dirty Advantage Rent A Car "Tampa Airport OFF AIPORT March 8 2013 Most unprofessional car rental company I have ever worked with. First off the property is off airport even though..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - UNSAFE vehicle and crappy customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Not worth the savings. We had an extremely unsafe vehicle!! The exterior of our car was dinged and beat up but the inside was clean. After having the car 4-5..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more