I twice tried to use their web site to rent a car in Orlando. Their website was having problems so I could not tell if my rental occurred. So I canceled both of them with 10 minutes of renting. On the second rental I tried to use the free upgrade that they sent me. The free upgrade did not work.

They charged me $50 each for the two rental cancellations - all because their website does not work.

Don't use this company ever. Poor website and they definitely have the highest cancellation fees of any company I have ever used.

My guess is they make more money off of their cancellation fees than they do from their car rental based on my experience.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Advantage Rent A Car. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advantage Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Advantage Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments