Hay River, Northwest Territories

First off they gave away my rental, told me I only had an hour from the reserved time and I was an hour, they then told me I had to upgrade because they had nothing left from the class I asked for.I said I shouldn't have to pay it they then told me go somewhere else if you don't like it.

So I took the rental as it was already a long day for my family to travel. Got to Terminal B and turns out the rental was in Terminal A. They gave me a different rental.

Turned out there was an issue with the tire being extremely bald, I called and they told me to deal with it on my own.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of advantage rent a car customer care from Advantage Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1100 and wants Advantage Rent A Car to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advantage Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Palo Alto, California, United States #1151337

Wow!WE had a shredded tire and I'm trying to get it resolved too!

Glad they didn't tell me to resolve it on my own!Glad you're ok and didn't wreck.