This is the worst car rental company in the business.Be especially aware that their Orlando office is run as a scam to make you wait long periods of time.

I was told at least three bold faced lies while waiting and after they tell you a lie about insurance the agents will leave for 5 minutes to let you think about it. It was horrible trying to get out of the place with a rental car. The lies I was told included ... "only Advantage's insurance will cover all claims," "Florida has special insurance requirements that other insurance companies will not cover," and "if there is a claim, customers will have to pay daily car rental fees until the car is up and back in service unless you buy your insurance from them." Needless to say ...

my car rental price doubled from my online quote/reservation. Never again, never again.

Their customer service is horrible and they seemed to have a plan to work together in the back room to rip people off in every way possible.Never, never again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Advantage Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Advantage Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advantage Rent A Car and advantage rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments