Traveled to Maui with my wife and a child. Booked a car online for $180 for 6 days. Got to the airport and waited 5 min to get the shuttle, once I got to the office I waited 15 min. The salesman, because that's what he was, started pushing for an upgrade, after we said no, he started with the " loss of use" insurance, then an extra day charge for returning the car 4 hs later ( same day) but instead of returning the car at 1:00 pm, return it at 5:00 pm. Long story short the whole bill ended up being $370.

Nice way to start the vacation. I wasn't going to get back in the shuttle, go back to the Airport and start looking for a car with other companies. So i signed and got the car. I think they take advantage ( wait, that's the name of the company) of the situation.

Be aware of all the extra hidden charges. i would never ever rent a car with this company again and I'll make sure to spread the word so other people don't get scammed like I did.

If you read the reviews online (thing that I didn't do) you will see that there are many unhappy customers.

Review about: Advantage Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments