I rented a car on-line from Advantage Rent a Car, picking up in Fort Lauderdale.This is the first (and last) time I have rented from Advantage.

Upon arrival, there was one clerk taking care of customers. There were 3 customers ahead of me in line. It took well over 1 hour just to rent the car. The reason: the clerk was spending at least 20 minutes per customer reading multiple policies (threats) about insurance and coverages.

I have never experienced someone pressuring, or threatening, so hard in order to convince me to take coverage. I am a C level executive and frequent renter from other companies and this is the worst car rental experience I have ever had. This is not an isolated incident. When I returned the car 3 days later, a lady was coming out to get in her car and was complaining about having just waited over an hour to rent hers.

Please do not believe their website claims about having great customer service.This review and others should be enough to convince you otherwise.

Review about: Advantage Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Advantage Rent A Car?

Comments

Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Car Rental Review from Cherry Valley, New York Advantage Rent A Car "I rented a car from 1/5/2016 to 1/15/2016. The car had a leak In the windshield and flooded the passenger side floor where I left my new IPad. The I-pad..." Read more Green Motion - Rip Off Scam artists Green Motion "Let the Buyer, or in this case the Renter beware. They claim they are a relatively cheap car rental company. Hah! First of all, my car which was supposed to..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Budget moving truck rental Budget Truck Rental "Budget Truck Rental... My total was supposed to be 803.00. But I have been charged 923.45 and 57.50. These overages have hindered me financially..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more